Sit back, relax and really enjoy New Zealand’s special landscape as we do the driving and guiding for you.
Come on a unique and personalised New Zealand journey of discovery. We’ll take you where you want to go, or we can create a customised itinerary for you to ensure you enjoy the best NZ holiday experience on Earth!
Personal Chauffeur Driven Tour Options
- Unwind in natural hot pools at the picturesque holiday resort town of Hanmer Springs
- Explore the forests of Fiordland
- Visit New Zealand's scenic National Parks with their many scenic and safe walking trails
- Discover the primeval landscape of the West Coast of the South Island including the famous pancake rocks and Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers. Experience the thrill of a helicopter flight into the Southern Alps and the Mt.Cook regions, inclusive of a snow landing
- Take a boat cruise on stunning Milford Sound
- Experience picturesque Queenstown on the shore of a lake that is surrounded by spectacular mountains. Queenstown the adventure capital of New Zealand
- Walk on golden beaches of Nelson and the Tasman Bays
- Journey around the inlets of Marlborough Sounds
- Experience amazing wildlife such as the sperm whales at Kaikoura and Hector dolphins around Banks Peninsula & Akaroa
- Experience trout fishing on some of the numerous inland fresh water lakes
- Access to the many Ski fields in Canterbury and or Central Otago during New Zealand's winter months
A highlight of any road journey around the South Island is crossing the majestic Southern Alps. There are three alpine routes - Arthur’s Pass, Haast Pass and Lewis Pass, all linking beautiful scenic regions and providing the unique opportunity to stand astride continental plate boundaries.